Dates and Dry Fruits Balls
Recipe type: Snacks
This recipe is specially for kids who don't like taste of dates.
- 500 gms seedless dates (khajur)
- 200 gms grated mixed nuts
- 100 gms grated roasted peanuts
- 100 gms marie biscuits , powdered
- 2 tsp ghee
- 3 tbsp milk
- 50 gms dessicated coconut
- ¼ cup chopped milk chocolate
- few drops of vanilla essence
- In non stick pan, add butter, milk, datea, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the chocolate and when the chocolate melts, add the nuts and mix well.
- Add the peanuts and biscuits powder and mix well.
- Add the vanilla essence and remove from the flame and mix well.
- Cool for 2 minutes.
- Take few drops of butter in your palm and make small balls and roll it into grated coconut.
- You can add any kind of dry fruits you like most.