Recipe type: Curries
Pineapple is a common fruit in South Asia. It is not much common in Pakistan and Pakistani Pineapples taste different too, but it is very common in South India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. I hope you would enjoy this Chicken Pineapple Recipe. If you do, then please share it with your friends.
- 1 kg chicken bone less (cut into small pieces)
- 1 can (8 Onces) crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- ½ tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp mustard paste
- 1 meduim size capsicum
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup oil
- Heat oil in a pan, Add onions and saute for 1-2 minutes, add ginger paste, garlic paste, black pepper powder, chicken pieces, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, and mustard past. Cook till chicken is completely tender and soft.
- Heat butter another pan, add pineapple juice, red chili powder, chopped tomatoes, sliced capsicum, and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add pineapple chunks and simmer until the sauce thickens. Stir continuously until a smooth and even texture is obtained.
- Pour pineapple sauce over cooked chicken gravy. Add fresh cream and mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat.
- Delicious Pineapple Chicken is ready to serve. Serve hot with rice or chappati.