Bheja Fry Brain Fry
Recipe type: Curries
Bheja fry is a classic recipe made with goat brain. This lamb recipe basically involves scrambling the brain with spices and then frying it. lamb brain cooked with onions and indian spices.
- Lemon juice - 1 small.
- • Garam masala powder - 1 pinch.
- • Red chilli powder - ½ teaspoons.
- • Coriander powder - 1 teaspoons.
- • Pepper powder - ½ teaspoons.
- • Curry leaves - small.
- • Ginger garlic paste - 1 teaspoons.
- • Green chillies - 3 large.
- • Turermic powder - 1 pinch.
- • Salt to taste - to taste.
- • Onions - 3 large.
- • Cinnamon - 2 piece.
- • Cloves - 2 piece.
- • Shah zeera - 1 pinch.
- • Cardamom - 2 piece.
- • Brain ( goat) - 3 big.
- • Oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Soak Brain in hot water for 5 min this helps in cleaning.
- take a pan add oil saute with masala,chopped onions,salt cook till it becomes light brown colour.
- Add Turemic,ginger garlic paste,green chillies,curry leaves,pepper powder,coriander powder,red chilli powder saute all this for few min.
- Cut brain in equal pieces and add to the masala cook for 5 min by closing with a lid.
- Lastly add chopped Coriander and lemon juice